The burglary/theft policy covers the insured against loss or damage to the insured property consequent upon actual, forcible and/or violent entry into or exit from the premises, or damage to insured property or to the premises as a result of theft or any attempt threat including armed robbery/hold-up.
Types of insured properties are:-
- Any person of business with property to the insured whilst kept in the premise that required coverage for stock-in-trade belonging to the insured.
- Goods held in trust or on commission for which the insured is responsible
- Furniture, fixture, fittings and utensils
- Household goods and personal effects
- Damage occasioned by fire or explosion
- Theft by insured, members of his family and employees
- War, strike, riot, civil commotion and kindred risks
- Radioactive contamination